“Can you COOK? Then you can CATER!”
Are you someone with a passion for cooking?
If the answer is yes then you should really be CATERING.
After all, cooking and selling food is still one of the simplest ways to make money, because almost anyone can do it!
More importantly, if you cook, you probably have a favorite type of food.
Maybe it’s Italian, maybe it’s French or Thai or Sushi or you’re an expert at making baked goods.
And this is what’s going to help you find a gap in the market you can exploit, and be instantly successful with.
Believe me although it may not seem like it, this is a business where you can make more than enough money.
You see, most grocery store deli’s actually earn most of their money taking outside catering orders. Everybody knows how much money they make, and if you can steal even a small slice of their market you’ll be set.
And the list of people who hire caterers is almost endless. For example, you can cater for…
- Birthdays and private parties.
- Weddings and anniversaries.
- Bar Mitzvah’s.
- Office parties and conferences.
- Special celebrations and functions.
And what’s great about this business is that it needs very little overhead.
Most of your jobs will not be so large that you need a huge kitchen.
In fact, you can probably use your own kitchen if it’s certified. Not only that, you probably already have all of the cookery tools and equipment needed.
So what do you need?
Money for food, and for employees that can help you get everything cooked and delivered.
Most importantly, you need funding so that you can market your business and spread the word about what you have on offer. Ultimately you need to convince business people that your idea is viable.
And to do this you’re going to need a stellar business plan.
Our fill in blanks with red instructional text business plan template will take care of everything.
This comprehensive business plan template contains the following sections.
- Executive summary.
- The enterprise.
- The business concept and need.
- Industry/market overview.
- Growth strategy implementation summary.
- Management plan.
- Risk factors.
- Financial Projections.
- Use of proceeds.
Writing a business plan that is comprehensive AND effective to obtain funding can be very hard. They’re research intensive and time-consuming to complete, and most business plan “templates” currently available out there can actually hurt your chances of funding because they fail to take into consideration key investment factors.
Black Box Business Plans has addressed these issues to make the process of creating an effective catering business plan easier. Obtain a pre-researched, pre-formatted professional 35+ page catering business plan template with Red instructional text and example graphs and charts in a fully editable Microsoft Word document.
Use this catering business plan template as a foundation to create a truly professional plan at a very affordable price.
Select these custom add-on options to further increase your chances of funding.
- Catering Financial Template in Microsoft Excel (highly recommended) to calculate your finances. Investors love numbers and this excel template will allow you to enter financial data specific to your business to produce proforma financial statements for use in your business plan. These Excel worksheets (Set-up, Start-up, Sales, Headcount, Inventory, Operating Expenses, Capital Budget, Equity & Debt, and Amortization Schedule) contain instructions, questions for you to answer, and boxes (cells) for data entry. Cells in which you are to answer questions or enter data are yellow. Purple cells contain formulas that will be calculated automatically.
- Catering Funding Package. (A must have if actively seeking investment) Includes a Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow template “Pitch Deck” to show lenders and investors your concept at a glance. It includes 12 slide catering images with instructional text for you to insert your specific business information into.
- This funding package also includes the Funding eBook bundle to educate you on your funding options and how to best present your business concept. These 4 eBooks guide you through individual interventions, second-party arrangements, corporate funding options, government interventions, managing business cash-flow, quick start funding overview, exit strategy, common mistakes to avoid when pitching your concept and much more.
Click here for screenshots of this Microsoft PowerPoint pitch deck and eBook bundle. (opens in new window)
- Business Startup and Raising Capital Documents Bundle. 115 documents. (Investors want to know you are prepared. Show them you are with these professional business documents.) This 3 pack of business documents covering business assessment, startup and raising capital topics includes documents such as: Business Plan Guidelines, Strategic Planning Checklist, Trend Analysis Checklist, Executive Summary Template, Market Study Outline, Business Analysis Worksheet, Board of Directors Documents, Confidentiality Agreements, General Administration, Basic Financial Checklist and much more 115 documents in total.
See what our customers are saying:
And if you order now we’ll throw in this helpful bonus…
Order today and you’ll also receive our Finance and Accounting Documents. Vital documents for your finance and accounting business needs. Includes buying and selling of shares, financial statements, government grant programs, insurance, investments, investors relations, invoices and billing, loans and borrowing and much more. Limited time offer.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am so confident that this is the most comprehensive catering offering out there that if you are able to find a more comprehensive catering business plan package that includes a 35+ page business plan template and matching Excel worksheet for a lower price I will refund your money. Click here for terms and conditions.
With this killer business plan template, you’ll be able to walk into any investors meeting (No matter how intimidating) with your head held high, knowing your chances of success are sky high.
They say the best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago…
…and the second best time is NOW.
Don’t wait a moment longer to launch your catering business.
Remember, you probably have everything you need to get started already. All you need is a small amount of capital to buy raw materials i.e. food
And if you’re ready, hit the add to cart button below to get started!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A “TURN-KEY” SOLUTION, BUT AN EDITABLE TEMPLATE THAT IS MEANT TO SERVE AS A FOUNDATION/BASIS ON WHICH YOU CAN DEVELOP YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL CATERING BUSINESS PLAN WITH SOME EFFORT.
Choose the options that best work for you. SSL Secured Checkout via PayPal or Credit Card. Your future catering customers are waiting. Order now below.
Disclaimers (Please read prior to purchase)
-This is an editable example business plan template, which is in between a business plan template and sample. This is NOT a complete Turn-key business plan. Modify and use this Hybrid business plan template as a foundation to create your own plan. See sample pages to see exactly what you will be receiving.
-We are unable to make any changes to this plan or excel sheet or pitch deck or documents for you.
-By purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
-Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
-Will also open in Microsoft Office for Mac, however, some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected. For this reason we unable to guarantee 100% direct compatibility with Microsoft Office for Mac.
-This is a large Microsoft Word file. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible if your computer processor is unable to render them quickly. We have tested these files on multiple MACs and PCs and they render fine on our end. However, we are unable to account or guarantee how the files will perform on your end due to various extensions and operating system performance. Although rare, if you are having rendering issues you may need to attempt to open and work on the Microsoft Word files on an alternative, newer or faster computer.
The best time to start is now. Purchase with confidence. SSL Secured Checkout and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are able to find a more comprehensive and up to date plan and funding package combination for a lower price point.*
catering start up guide catering business plan samples catering business plan template free catering business plan catering business proposal template how to start a small catering business catering business plan example home based catering business plan free sample catering business plan sample business plan for catering food catering business plan business plan for catering company catering business plans catering business plan samples
Thanks for scrolling down to the bottom of this page! Whether you purchase from us or not I wish you much success in your catering venture! 🙂