Food Truck Business Plan Template
“Why Food Trucks are the Ultimate Mobile Business
and Could be Worth a FORTUNE to you…”
Seems like they’re everywhere these days…
What am I talking about?
Yes, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last couple of years, you’ve probably noticed that food trucks have exploded into popularity. No matter where you go, no matter what event you’re attending, it’s more than likely that you’ll find one or more food trucks there.
It’s easy to see why.
Everybody loves something new, don’t they.
But another reason is because the food you buy from these trucks is perceived as being REAL. It’s not like fast food, or overpriced restaurants. And that’s why this type of eating I becoming such a money spinner.
Plus here’s another dirty secret: Because of this perception, food from these trucks ALWAYS costs a little more. Which is why – when you get things right – these trucks can make you a FORTUNE.
In fact, speaking from experience they make money like you wouldn’t believe.
Not only that, these trucks have many other advantages.
The biggest is that you don’t have to pay rent – it’s not like running a shop or fast food outlet.
Secondly, these trucks are mobile, you’re not stuck in one place, and can simply drive your truck to wherever the hungry crowd may be. And all of this saves you money on your overhead, making the truck even more POPULAR.
But the biggest advantage is that (If you get things right) you won’t have to work very hard.
You see, every weekend there are festivals, markets and other special events…that’s when you’ll make your money…meaning you’ll only have to work one or two days a week.
There’s really only one problem with this business, and that’s MONEY. You need a big financial outlay to buy the truck and other equipment.
This is the main barrier to entry, and it’s also why you need to have a comprehensive business plan in place…so that you can convince investors to take a gamble on your dream.
And this is where our black box business plan comes in. We going to show you how to draw up a business plan which will have investors fighting to fund you.
This food truck business plan template contains the following sections:
- Executive summary.
- The enterprise.
- The business concept and need.
- Industry / market overview.
- Growth strategy and implementation summary.
- Management plan.
- Risk factors.
- Financial projections.
- Use of proceeds.
Click here for sample pages of this business plan template (opens in new window)
Writing a business plan that is comprehensive AND effective to obtain funding can be very hard. They’re research intensive and time-consuming to complete, and most business plan “templates” currently available out there can actually hurt your chances of funding because they fail to take into consideration key investment factors.
Black Box Business Plans has addressed these issues to make the process of creating an effective food truck business plan easier. Obtain a pre-researched, pre-formatted professional 35+ page food truck business plan template with Red instructional text and example graphs and charts in a fully editable Microsoft Word document.
Click here for sample pages of this business plan template. (opens in new window)
Use this food truck business plan template as a foundation to create a truly professional plan at a very affordable price.
Key features and highlights:
- Specifically written for the food truck industry
- Digital download in editable Microsoft Office format. Microsoft Word.
- Red instructional text provided to help you understand each section
- Formatted layout for investor and lender use
- References provided at the end of the plan
- Example graphs and charts included to base your own upon
- A full narrative is written specifically for the food truck industry
- Base 3 year industry financials provided at the end of the plan
- Written and formatted in a persuasive away to show investors the true potential of your venture.
- Hybrid Fusion Cross between a business plan sample and template to make customization more realistic.
- Extremely affordable business tools available as add-on options
- One time purchase. No monthly or recurring fees.
Click here to view sample pages of this food truck business plan template. Opens in a new window.
Select these custom add-on options to further increase your chances of funding.
- Food Truck Financial Template in Microsoft Excel (highly recommended) to calculate your finances. Investors love numbers and this excel template will allow you to enter financial data specific to your business to produce proforma financial statements for use in your business plan. These Excel worksheets (Set-up, Start-up, Sales, Headcount, Inventory, Operating Expenses, Capital Budget, Equity & Debt, and Amortization Schedule) contain instructions, questions for you to answer, and boxes (cells) for data entry. Cells in which you are to answer questions or enter data are yellow. Purple cells contain formulas that will be calculated automatically.
Click here for screenshots of this Microsoft Excel worksheet. (opens in new window)
- Food Truck Funding Package. (A must have if actively seeking investment) Includes a Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow template “Pitch Deck” to show lenders and investors your concept at a glance. It includes 12 slide food truck images with instructional text for you to insert your specific business information into.
This funding package also includes the Funding eBook bundle to educate you on your funding options and how to best present your business concept. These 4 eBooks guide you through individual interventions, second-party arrangements, corporate funding options, government interventions, managing business cash-flow, quick start funding overview, exit strategy, common mistakes to avoid when pitching your concept and much more.
Click here for screenshots of these documents
- Business Startup and Raising Capital Documents Bundle. 115 documents. (Investors want to know you are prepared. Show them you are with these professional business documents.) This 3 pack of business documents covering business assessment, startup and raising capital topics includes documents such as: Business Plan Guidelines, Strategic Planning Checklist, Trend Analysis Checklist, Executive Summary Template, Market Study Outline, Business Analysis Worksheet, Board of Directors Documents, Confidentiality Agreements, General Administration, Basic Financial Checklist and much more 115 documents in total.
You only have one chance to make a great first impression. When handing over your business plan to your investor make sure it stands out by using our food truck business plan template.
See what our customers are saying:
And if you order now we’ll throw in this helpful bonus…
Order today and you’ll also receive our Finance and Accounting Documents. Vital documents for your finance and accounting business needs. Includes buying and selling of shares, financial statements, government grant programs, insurance, investments, investors relations, invoices and billing, loans and borrowing and much more. Limited time offer.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
I am so confident that this is the most comprehensive food truck offering out there that if you are able to find a more comprehensive food truck business plan package that includes a 35+ page business plan template and matching Excel worksheet for a lower price I will refund your money. Click here for terms and conditions.
This pre-written professional 35 page business plan template is specially written for the food truck industry. All you have to do is edit it for your needs and show it to investors, and you’ll convince them that you’re serious about this business.
You’re not going to find something like this anywhere else.
It’s a comprehensive step by step plan that is almost guaranteed to get you funded.
Download this blueprint today and make your dreams a reality.
Hit the add to cart button now!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A “TURN-KEY” SOLUTION, BUT AN EDITABLE TEMPLATE THAT IS MEANT TO SERVE AS A FOUNDATION/BASIS ON WHICH YOU CAN DEVELOP YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL FOOD TRUCK BUSINESS PLAN WITH SOME EFFORT.
Choose the options that best work for you. SSL Secured Checkout via PayPal or Credit Card. Your future food truck customers are waiting. Order now below.
Disclaimers (Please read prior to purchase)
-This is an editable example business plan template, which is in between a business plan template and sample. This is NOT a complete Turn-key business plan. Modify and use this Hybrid business plan template as a foundation to create your own plan. See sample pages to see exactly what you will be receiving.
-We are unable to make any changes to this plan or excel sheet or pitch deck or documents for you.
-By purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
-Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
-Will also open in Microsoft Office for Mac, however, some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected. For this reason we unable to guarantee 100% direct compatibility with Microsoft Office for Mac.
-This is a large Microsoft Word file. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible if your computer processor is unable to render them quickly. We have tested these files on multiple MACs and PCs and they render fine on our end. However, we are unable to account or guarantee how the files will perform on your end due to various extensions and operating system performance. Although rare, if you are having rendering issues you may need to attempt to open and work on the Microsoft Word files on an alternative, newer or faster computer.
The best time to start is now. Purchase with confidence. SSL Secured Checkout and 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are able to find a more comprehensive and up to date plan and funding package combination for a lower price point.*
*Click here for money back terms and conditions
Thanks for scrolling down to the bottom of this page! Whether you purchase from us or not I wish you much success in your food truck venture! 🙂
food truck business plan template pdf food truck business plan template free food truck business plan doc food truck business plan ppt food truck empire business plan food truck business plan excel food truck financial plan street food business plan sample food truck business plan excel food truck business plan pdf food truck bus doc food truck projected cash flow food truck break even analysis food truck empirusiness plan