A Do-It-Yourself Solution to getting your food truck business plan completed. A never published before 35+ page researched and formatted food truck business plan example in Microsoft Word to use as a foundation and starting point to edit and create your food truck dream plan with. Includes general industry research, basic financials and example graphs and charts plus red instructional text, and a video overview to help you edit the plan.
Preformatted: Delivered in editable Microsoft Word with Red explanatory text to make customization easier.
Never Published: Never published plan online or off or viewable to the general public. No will know you didn’t write this yourself.
Predesigned: Layout, cover page, table of contents, headers and footers are pre-inserted to make editing easier.
Prewritten: Preset example text is already written to use as examples or edit to meet your requirements. All rights to edit the document are included.
Full Rights to Edit the document are included.
Why You Should Start a Food Truck Business
Are you a food enthusiast and wondering what type of business to start? A food truck business is an excellent business startup for first-time entrepreneurs or enterprise owners. There are several benefits that come with having your own food truck business.
- Food trucks are less of a risk compared to sit-down restaurants because they have fewer startup costs.
- You are able to establish your brand before you expand. A food truck business also enables you to change your brand and image with a change in locations.
- The daily costs of food trucks are easier to maintain and operate. Daily costs are also pretty low compared to those of a sit-down restaurant.
- This is an awesome way to break into the food industry and acquire knowledge. Running a food truck gives you a lot of experience as you interact with different customers daily.
- You are not only the head cook/chef but the one in charge of the business, so you are able to oversee everything.
You will receive our 48-page Food Truck Hybrid-Fusion business plan example in editable Microsoft Word, which contains the following sections:
Executive Summary / The Enterprise / The Business Concept and Need / Industry/Market Overview / Growth Strategy and Implementation Summary / Management Plan / Risk Factors / Financial projections / Use of Proceeds / Investor Return Strategy / References
- An Excel Worksheet to help calculate your finances is also included with your purchase
This “SureCash” 3-Year Financial Excel Worksheet will help you calculate your finances, expenses, and costs and is something you will find of value for the life of your business. This Worksheet will allow you to enter financial data specific to your business and will produce proforma financial statements for use in your business plan. Includes the following sections:
Set-up / Start-up / Sales / Headcount / Inventory / Equity and Debt / Capital Budget / Amortization Schedule / Operating Expenses / Cash Flow / Monthly Income Statement / Year-end income Statement / Year-End Balance Sheet / Ratio Analysis / Snapshot-Annual
Click here to view sample pages
Use this financial Microsoft Excel worksheet to show investors you are serious about your venture.
This is NOT a “Get Rich Quick” or “How To” guide.
This is NOT a guide or instructional document. It is an example food truck business plan to use as a starting point to edit and create your own business plan with. Our goal is to provide you a basic foundation to build your own plan upon. Click here to view actual pages of this example food truck business plan.
I don’t want to “sell” you on this example plan.
I know what it costs to research and write such a business plan from scratch. If you did your own research you realize the value we are offering for this price point. Never published, 35+ page editable example plan with, general industry research, basic financials, example graphs, excel financial worksheet plus red instructional text, video overview and rights to edit the plan are included. Click here for sample pages of this plan.
Here is a sample of the video overview:
You will NEED TO PUT IN WORK to make this plan yours.
This is an Editable EXAMPLE business plan and should be used as a FOUNDATION to edit and write your own plan upon. This is NOT a “Turn-key” and NOT a “Ready-to-use” business plan. This is an example business plan for you to edit and base your own plan upon and update. Since this industry does change you will need to update and rewrite the plan as required for your purposes. (this may include references) Please understand the value and purpose of the product prior to purchase by viewing the sample pages here.
Here are what some of our customers have said about this food truck example plan:
Let’s say a “professional” business plan writer charges you $1,200 to write you a 35+ page plan (which is on the low end for a decent business plan writer who also knows how to conduct industry research). By Doing-It-Yourself with our Example Plan as a basis, you have already saved $953 (and that’s a saving for our best Diamond Package with extras!)
Disclaimers (please read prior to purchase)
- We are unable to make any changes to this plan or excel sheet or pitch deck or documents for you.
- Rights to edit this example business plan is included with purchase however by purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
- By purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
- References are included with this plan, however, are only relevant at the time of writing some references will need to be re-researched by you and updated for your local market and industry.
- Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
- Will open in Microsoft Office for Mac, however, some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected. For this reason we unable to guarantee 100% direct compatibility with Microsoft Office for Mac.
- This is a large Microsoft Word file. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible if your computer processor is unable to render them quickly. We have tested these files on multiple MACs and PCs and they render fine on our end. However, we are unable to account or guarantee how the files will perform on your end due to various extensions and operating system performance. Although rare, if you are having rendering issues you may need to attempt to open and work on the Microsoft Word files on an alternative, newer or faster computer.