An Affordable Do-It-Yourself Solution to getting your mobile app business plan completed. A never published before 35+ page researched and formatted mobile app business plan example in Microsoft Word to use as a foundation and starting point to edit and create your mobile app dream plan with. Includes general industry research, basic financials and example graphs and charts plus red instructional text, and a video overview to help you edit the plan.
Preformatted: Delivered in editable Microsoft Word with Red explanatory text to make customization easier.
Never Published: Never published plan online or off or viewable to the general public. No will know you didn’t write this yourself.
Predesigned: Layout, cover page, table of contents, headers and footers are pre-inserted to make editing easier.
Prewritten: Preset example text is already written to use as examples or edit to meet your requirements. All rights to edit the document are included.
Full Rights to Edit the document are included.
This plan is written for a gaming mobile app but can be edited by you to suit your needs. Click here to view sample pages of this example plan.
Why You Should Use Mobile Apps in Business (and why developing a mobile app is such a great idea)
Today, you will notice that a lot of small enterprises have their own custom-built mobile app- be it your regular coffee shop or the hotel downtown. These organizations are ahead of the game when it comes to stepping up marketing. If you already own a business, building your own mobile platform would bring you the following benefits.
- Your business will be visible to clients all the time. According to all business.com, statistics reveal that the average North American spends more than 2 hours on his/her mobile device daily. Your app is bound to be seen by many clients.
- You will be able to build a direct marketing channel. All the information you would like to give to your clients is right at their fingertips.
- You are able to give value to your clients. You can make it possible for your clients to collect their rewards through your app. As a result you will have greater downloads and more return clients.
- A business mobile app can contribute enormously to your brand awareness.
- You will be able to improve client engagement. No matter what your business is about, having a messaging feature within your mobile app can really improve your communication with your clients.
- Mobile Apps are still not that common at the small enterprises level, and this is where you can take the advantage and be ahead of others.
- You will be able to create client loyalty. This is a very important reason to having a mobile app for your business.
This business plan example is for a single gaming mobile app pitch, but can be edited by you for your needs. It is a plan to show others your app concept. This business plan example is for someone to pitch a single or group of apps. NOT a business to develop apps for others/NOT an app development company. Click here to view sample pages of this example business plan.
You will receive our 40-page gaming mobile app example business plan in editable Microsoft Word, which contains the following sections:
Executive Summary / The Enterprise / The Business Concept and Need / Industry/Market Overview / Growth Strategy and Implementation Summary / Management Plan / Risk Factors / Financial projections / Use of Proceeds / Investor Return Strategy / References
An Excel Worksheet to calculate your finances is also included.
This “SureCash” 3-Year Financial Excel Worksheet will help you calculate your finances, expenses, and costs and is something you will find of value for the life of your business. This Worksheet will allow you to enter financial data specific to your business and will produce proforma financial statements for use in your business plan. Includes the following sections:
Set-up / Start-up / Sales / Headcount / Inventory / Equity and Debt / Capital Budget / Amortization Schedule / Operating Expenses / Cash Flow / Monthly Income Statement / Year-end income Statement / Year-End Balance Sheet / Ratio Analysis / Snapshot-Annual
This is NOT a “Get Rich Quick” or “How To” guide.
This is NOT a guide or instructional document. It is an example mobile app business plan to use as a starting point to edit and create your own business plan with. Our goal is to provide you a basic foundation to build your own plan upon. Click here to view actual pages of this example mobile app business plan.
I don’t want to “sell” you on this example plan.
I know what it costs to research and write such a business plan from scratch. If you did your own research you realize the value we are offering for this price point. Never published, 35+ page editable example plan with, general industry research, basic financials, example graphs, excel financial worksheet plus red instructional text, video overview and rights to edit the plan are included. Click here for sample pages of this plan.
Here is a sample excerpt of the video overview:
You will NEED TO PUT IN WORK to make this plan yours.
This is an Editable EXAMPLE business plan and should be used as a FOUNDATION to edit and write your own plan upon. This is NOT a “Turn-key” and NOT a “Ready-to-use” business plan. This is an Example business plan for you to edit and BASE YOUR OWN PLAN UPON and UPDATE. Since this industry does change you will need to update and rewrite the plan as required for your purposes. (this may include references) Please understand the value and purpose of the product prior to purchase by viewing the sample pages here.
Here are what some of our customers have said about this mobile app example plan:
Let’s say a “professional” business plan writer charges you $1,200 to write you a 35+ page plan (which is on the low end for a decent business plan writer who also knows how to conduct industry research). By Doing-It-Yourself with our Example Plan as a basis, you have already saved $953 (and that’s a savings for our best Diamond Package with extras!)
Disclaimers (please read prior to purchase)
- We are unable to make any changes to this plan or excel sheet or pitch deck or documents for you.
- Rights to edit this example business plan is included with purchase however by purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
- By purchasing these documents you agree not to resell, copyright or post them online.
- References are included with this plan, however, are only relevant at the time of writing some references will need to be re-researched by you and updated for your local market and industry.
- Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
- Will open in Microsoft Office for Mac, however, some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected. For this reason we unable to guarantee 100% direct compatibility with Microsoft Office for Mac.
- This is a large Microsoft Word file. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible if your computer processor is unable to render them quickly. We have tested these files on multiple MACs and PCs and they render fine on our end. However, we are unable to account or guarantee how the files will perform on your end due to various extensions and operating system performance. Although rare, if you are having rendering issues you may need to attempt to open and work on the Microsoft Word files on an alternative, newer or faster computer.