How to get funding for your plumbing business!
Here’s the ‘Perfect Solution’ to getting your plumbing business funded quickly…even if you don’t have a clue on how to write a business plan and don’t have the budget to pay a professional to do it!
If you want to get your plumbing company business organized and funded then here’s the perfect solution:
Did you know that a well-written and researched business plan is the key to getting funding for your plumbing company?
But most entrepreneurs neglect this aspect of their startup.
That’s usually because they are not knowledgeable enough to write a business plan on their own.
Or do not have the budget to pay a professional business plan writer.
But if you’ve ever wanted to start a plumbing business and you need to write a business plan to get funding then our Hybrid Fusion Business Plan Templates are for you.
Our Hybrid Business Plan Template is not just high quality, in-depth, and thoroughly researched with base financials inclusions, but also a business plan that has examples for you to insert your own market and business specifics into.
Each one takes us a minimum of 160 to 200 hours to write and has been reviewed and proofed by at least 3 professionals and a third party prior to being offered to you.
A plumbing business is a great first business for those interested in entrepreneurship
A plumbing business is an excellent opportunity for individuals who have a genuine passion for solving plumbing problems and ensuring the smooth operation of water systems. Plumbing is an essential service that is always in demand, as both residential and commercial properties require plumbing expertise for installation, maintenance, and repairs. By offering a wide range of plumbing services, such as fixing leaks, unclogging drains, installing water heaters, and handling plumbing emergencies, you can meet the diverse needs of your clients. As a plumber, you have the opportunity to make a real difference in people’s lives by ensuring their plumbing systems are functioning properly and efficiently. Building trust with your customers through transparent communication, timely service, and expert craftsmanship will contribute to your plumbing business. Additionally, staying updated with the latest plumbing technologies and industry practices will give you a competitive edge and allow you to offer innovative solutions to your clients.
With your passion for plumbing, dedication to customer satisfaction, and a commitment to excellence, a plumbing business can be a rewarding and fulfilling entrepreneurial journey.
And with our business plan template, you’ll be able to seek funding from investors and be up and running in no time.
With modifications (Like the name of your company and owner’s bio, market, financials, and location specifics) you can customize this business plan for your exact needs.
Here’s why a free business plan template can risk your chances of funding:
Lenders and investors see thousands of business plans and they know when you’re using a generic free template because the “Wording is just not right.”
You can have the best idea for your venture and pitch it to them perfectly, however when you leave and they review your plan what will it really say about you?
And free isn’t really free if it costs you your funding.
Why leave the future of your business to chance?
Our business plan templates are written for your specific market and references are included as well as base financials.
Start your business off the right way with our comprehensive Hybrid business plan templates.
As part of this package, you will receive our plumbing business plan template, which contains the following sections:
- Executive summary
- The enterprise
- The business concept and need
- Industry/market overview.
- Growth strategy and implementation summary
- Management plan
- Risk factor
- Financial projections
- Use of proceeds
Depending on which version of the business plan options you purchase (more on that in a moment), you’ll receive the following:
- 40 page Plumbing business plan template with base financials and references. This plumbing business plan template will be delivered via digital download in fully editable Microsoft Word and includes a plumbing business pre-written example text, general industry research, general financials, example graphs and charts, references, and narrative already completed for you.
- Red instructional text above each section is included to let you know what to insert in that section. In some areas, you can just add your information, in others you will need to use the example text as a basis to write your own business specifics such as what sets you apart, your local market, your business team, etc.
- Example graphs and charts are also included for you to use as an example of what to insert in those areas for your market and location specifics.
- Plumbing Business Financial Template in Microsoft Excel (recommended) to calculate your finances. This Excel template will allow you to enter financial data specific to your business and will produce proforma financial statements for use in your business plan. The worksheets (Set-up, Start-up, Sales, Headcount, Inventory, Operating Expenses, Capital Budget, Equity & Debt, and Amortization Schedule) contain instructions, questions for you to answer, and boxes (cells) for data entry. Cells in which you are to answer questions or enter data are yellow. Purple cells contain formulas that will be calculated automatically.
- Plumbing Funding Package. (A must-have if actively seeking investment) Includes a plumbing business Microsoft PowerPoint slideshow template “Pitch Deck” to show lenders and investors your concept at a glance. It includes 12 slides plumbing images with instructional text for you to insert your specific business information into.
This funding package also includes the Funding eBook bundle to educate you on your funding options and how to best present your business concept. These 4 eBooks guide you through individual interventions, second-party arrangements, corporate funding options, government interventions, managing business cash flow, quick start funding overview, exit strategy, common mistakes to avoid when pitching your concept, and much more.
- Business Startup and Raising Capital document templates to show investors that your business is organized and prepared:
- Business Assessment Documents. Vital documents to make sure you are prepared for your venture. Includes: Business Plan Guidelines, Strategic Planning Checklist, Trend Analysis Checklist, Executive Summary Template, Market Study Outline, Business Analysis Worksheet. 6 Documents to help get you organized.
- Business Startup Documents. Essential Documents to Help Launch Your Venture. Includes: Board of Directors Documents, Confidentiality Agreements, General Administration, Basic Financial Checklist, Franchise Feasibility Test, Startup Cost Worksheet, Franchise Comparison Worksheet, Strategic Management, Organization-Wide Goals, And much more. 66 Documents to help you get started.
- Raising Capital Documents. Practical documents to help you get started raising capital. Includes: Government Grants and Program Worksheets and Guide, Loans and Borrowing Documents, Investment Analysis Summary, Bank Loan Request Sheet, Loan Application Review Form, Loan Calculator, Pledge of Shares of Stock, General Continuing Guaranty, Due Diligence Checklist, Promissory Notes, Investment Analysis Summary, the Term sheet for potential investment and much more. 51 Documents to help you obtain funding.
Business Operational Plan, Employee Handbook, and Policies and Procedures Templates:
Show your investor that you are ready to launch by completing these vital foundational documents prior to starting. They include:
Operational plan template for you to describe your business’s mission and operations, including information on your strategic content, company objectives, key performance indicators, key assumptions and risks, goals, and more.
Employee handbook template to create for your current or future employees explaining your policies and what you expect from them and what they should expect from you.
Policies and procedures template (an addition to your employee handbook) to communicate the culture of your business, your standards on employment, schedules, compensation, benefits, hiring policies, and other workplace policies to protect not just your business but also your employees.
*These are templates for you to complete as operations and employee requirements vary per business. Please view the sample pages.
(Delivered in digital Microsoft Word format)
That’s a lot of information! But don’t be overwhelmed. Rest assured we have packaged these items in easy-to-digest options. Scroll down to learn more.
See what our customers are saying about our business plan templates.
“The plan had some great points that were very beneficial and important to my business. I hope other clients are able to see the value you are able to provide in their business plans, just like myself. I would highly recommend you to other prospective entrepreneurs. It’s been a pleasure and I look forward to execute my business plan.”
“Black Box Business Plans has given me the tools and inspiration to pursue my business venture. Not only was the template helpful in helping me form my business idea it really explains how it would benefit my company.”
“Black Box has been a tremendous help to me and my business ventures. His templates were extremely helpful to me with regard to moving my business from the conceptual phase to something that could be successfully implemented. Furthermore, his business plan example and associated materials allowed me to organize and structure my venture according to how I wanted to run and grow my business. I also found the process much easier with the materials (as opposed to doing everything on my own), since they provided a solid blueprint for my business. I would recommend Shawn and his team to other entrepreneurs and business owners without hesitation. They have been great to work with!”
The best part about our plans is that the TIME-CONSUMING parts are DONE for YOU
Our Hybrid Fusion Business Plan Templates save you time as most portions are already completed for you, including the general narrative, market research, format, charts, and financials are already researched and written for the Plumbing industry.
What makes our Hybrid Fusion Business Plans Different?
Here are just a few reasons why the black box business plan template is the best solution to begin planning your venture:
- Written by business professionals combined with real entrepreneurs with over 20 years of experience.
- Formatted layout for investor and lender use.
- References are provided at the end of each plan.
- Most recently available market research and demographics used.
- Beautifully formatted to look professional and pleasing to the eye.
- A full narrative written from scratch for your industry.
- Industry financials at the end of each plan.
- Written in a persuasive way to show investors the true potential of your venture.
- Hybrid Fusion Cross between a business plan sample and template to make customization more realistic.
But we don’t want to sell you on EASY.
We want to make sure you obtain a well-researched market-specific business plan template you are able to build a realistic and truly investor-friendly business plan upon.
Real investors and lenders see 3 to 15 business plans a day.
With the big “Corporate” business plan template companies luring you in with an “Easy” business plan those very lenders see right through them.
With our plan templates, you will have something extensive, unique as well as researched to set you apart from the “Corporate” generic business fill-in-the-blank plan templates.
Do it yourself and not only save but learn more about your business as well.
- Each complete plan takes us about 160 to 200 hours to research, write and create and is written in a way to make it easy to understand yet investor friendly. A professional business plan writer would charge a minimum of $650 to create a unique business plan of our length with the amount of research, financials, graphs, and charts.
- This is the viable solution you have been looking for. A comprehensive, well-written template with full narrative and financial research specifically for your industry. Our business plans are investor friendly, written by professionals, and offered at a fraction of the cost of a professional business plan writer.
- We stand behind our quality. Our plans are in-depth and well-researched. If you are able to find a more researched, referenced, comprehensive, Plumbing business template for the Plumbing industry we will refund your money.
- Don’t believe the MYTH of “Fill in the blanks” business plan templates. Each venture is unique as is each market. If someone promises you a “fill-in-the-blanks” template or automated way to create your business plan then you are effectively getting a generic plan. Our hybrid business plan offered here is researched written and formatted specifically for the Plumbing industry.
- Before purchasing, please understand the usage of this document (Yes, you will have to put in some work) we are honest about what we offer and provide screenshots of the documents you will be receiving so there is no misunderstanding.
A customized or turn-key document from a reputable professional business plan writer starts at $950 and a cost upwards of $5,500 or more (A Google search will show you this).
We are attempting to help you get started on a budget hence we are providing our extensive hybrid fusion business plan documents as a starting point for you to build your plan upon.
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.
Like any business, there are risks. I am so confident that this is the most comprehensive Plumbing business plan offering out there that if you are able to find a more comprehensive Plumbing business plan package that includes a 35+ page business plan template and matching Excel worksheet for a lower price, I will refund your money. Click here for terms and conditions.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRODUCT IS NOT A TURN-KEY SOLUTION, BUT AN EDITABLE TEMPLATE THAT IS MEANT TO SERVE AS A FOUNDATION/BASIS/OUTLINE ON WHICH YOU CAN DEVELOP YOUR OWN PROFESSIONAL PLUMBING BUSINESS PLAN WITH SOME EFFORT.
THE BEST TIME IS NOW
There is never a better time than the present to start your plumbing as the industry is in demand. Being self-employed allows you the ability to have complete control over your business decisions, including pricing, marketing, and growth strategies. The resources we provide will help jump-start you. However, in the end, only you can choose to make a difference in your life.
*This is a Business Plan Template/Outline in Unlocked and Editable Microsoft Office (Depending on your purchase Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and should only be used as a starting point/foundation to write your own plan upon. You will need to put work into this template to customize it for your needs.
CHOOSE THE OPTIONS THAT WORK BEST FOR YOU. SSL Secured Checkout via PayPal or Credit Card. Your future plumbing customers are waiting.
Order Now Below
Disclaimers (Please read prior to purchase)
-This is an editable example business plan template, which is in between a business plan template and a sample. This is NOT a complete Turn-key business plan. Modify and use this Hybrid business plan template as a foundation to create your own plan. See Sample pages to see exactly what you will be receiving.
-We are unable to make any changes to this plan or excel sheet or pitch deck or documents for you.
-By purchasing these documents, you agree not to resell, copyright, or post them online.
-Digital Download for Microsoft Office XP 10.0 in Windows XP and higher versions.
-Will also open in Microsoft Office for Mac, however, some formatting issues may be present and will need to be corrected. For this reason, we are unable to guarantee 100% direct compatibility with Microsoft Office for Mac.
-This is a large Microsoft Word file. Please keep in mind that we are not responsible if your computer processor is unable to render them quickly. We have tested these files on multiple MACs and PCs and they render fine on our end. However, we are unable to account for or guarantee how the files will perform on your end due to various extensions and operating system performance. Although rare, if you are having rendering issues you may need to attempt to open and work on the Microsoft Word files on an alternative, newer or faster computer.
The best time to start is now. Purchase with confidence. SSL Secured Checkout and 30-Day Money Back Guarantee if you are able to find a more comprehensive and up-to-date plan and funding package combination for a lower price point.*
Thanks for scrolling down to the bottom of this page! Whether you purchase from us or not I wish you much success in your plumbing venture! ☺